How to Assemble
- Refer to the following instruction when you assemble bushing with Housing.
- When assembling it, use a screw press or hydraulic press.
- Use a jig and install it at right angles to the center of bushing.
- Chamfer housing with 15~20 angles.
|Length||1mm = 0.03937inch||1inch = 25.4mm|
|Mass||1kg = 2.2046lb||1lb = 0.4536kg|
|Force||1N = 1.0197 * 10-1kgf
1N = 0.2248lbf
|1kgf = 9.8N
1lbf = 4.448N
|Pressure||1N/mm2 = 1MPa = 1.0197 * 10kgf/cm2= 10bar
1kgf/cm2 = 9.8 * 10-2 N/mm2
1N/mm2 = 145psi
|Velocity||1m/sec = 60m/min
1m/sec = 196.85ft/min
|1m/min = 0.01667m/sec
1ft/min = 0.00508m/sec
|Rotation Frequency||1s-1 = 60rpm||1rpm = 0.01667s-1|
|Cycle||1s-1 = 60cpm||1cpm = 0.01667s-1|
|Angle||1rad = 180˚/π||1˚ = π/180 rad|
|Temperature||˚F = 9/5 ˚C + 32||˚C = 5/9 (˚F - 32)|
* The International System of Units(SI Unit) : Introduced in CGPM meeting, the world's most widely used system of measurement.